IHUSH™ Alloy Wheel Repair Kit
IHUSH™ Alloy Wheel Repair Kit instantly fixes the curb damage, scratches, slight dents, installation damages, sanding marks, and any other possible damage to alloy wheels, synthetic wheels, steel rims, hubcaps, and more. It saves you car repair costs without needing any extra tools. No need to wait for a long time to fix your rims and no need to spend a lot of money for repair!
- REPAIR ANY FLAW ON YOUR CAR WHEELS - Designed to repair minor damages ranging from scuffs to scratches and dents to curb rash.
- INVISIBLE - Utilizes paint that perfectly matches the paint on most alloy wheels for a flawless-looking job.
- ALL-IN-ONE TOOL KIT - No additional tools or materials are required. The Alloy Wheel Repair Kit filler adhesive cures in just 5 minutes and the alloy wheel paint dry in an hour! This kit will work on any type of wheel that has an alloy or steel surface and includes everything you need to fix those scuffs and scratches.
- HEAT-RESISTANT - Proper repairs are able to withstand car washes and are resistant to both vibration and heat up to 266°F.
- UNIVERSAL - Works for alloy wheels or steel wheels and can be used for hubcaps.
Permanently Repair Curb Scratches On Alloy Rims!
- 1 x 6ml Repair glue
- 1 x Silver gray paint 5ml (vibration-resistant)
- 1 × Sanding File
- 2 x Gloves
- 2 x Cotton Swabs
- 2 x Paint Brush
- 2 x Alcohol prep pads
- 2 x Plastic spatula
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Type: Permanent Repair
- Item Weight: 1 kg
- Item Type: Tire Repair Tools
HOW TO USE
- Clean the damaged alloy wheel with an Alcohol prep pad.
- Confirm the repair area. If it is slightly damaged, use wet sandpaper to accommodate the outlines to the repaired surface and lacquer repair area with alloy silver.
- If the damaged area is large or with dents, use the repair adhesive. Press out the needed repair adhesive to a mat. Mix 2 components to a consistent grey mass with spatula provided (Finish the mixing within 2-4mins)
- Fill with the mixed adhesive to overflow the damaged area. Dry for 15 mins.
- Use wet sandpaper to accommodate the outlines to repaired surfaces. Please repeat steps 3 and 4 if needed.
- Clean the repair area and apply a thin layer of lacquer by brush.
- Leave it at least 12 hours before using the car and full cure takes ~3 days.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship anywhere in the world with DHL and USPS tracked and insured shipments.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal and all credit cards and debit cards.
How much does shipping cost?
Free Tracked & Insured Shipping for a Limited Time.
How long does shipping take?
Due to global events, shipping may take up to 10-15 days depending on your local postage. Although we do expect this to reach you must sooner.
Buy with confidence:
Your private information is never shared, and payment is 100% safe and secure. We process payments using the Verified PayPal gateway. This means you're protected with PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy, which ensures you get what you pay for. If something goes wrong with your transaction, PayPal Buyer Protection has you covered.
When you buy through our online website your details are 100% encrypted and secure:
100% encrypted SSL secure checkout
24/7 support via our customer service email email@example.com
Tracking numbers sent with every order