IHUSH™ Detailing Polish Pads
Great deal, good for all things. I used them on a high-speed air die grinder and they held together much better than expected. Bodark- Verified Customer
Detailing Polish Pads
The IHUSH™ Detailing Polish Pads are compatible with all IHUSH rotary tools and attachments. It can also be easily fitted onto a Dremel/ and rotary drill bit.
A Polishing Pad is a medium grade pad designed to work with a polish to remove moderate surface defects
IF YOU NEED THE FULL DETAIL KIT, PLEASE CHECK BELOW
It stacks insane value as these pads are only for a limited time and are selling out all across the world!
- It can be used repeatedly after cleaning
- Professional foam buffing, polishing and finishing system
- Sponge with different colors is soft which is suitable for polishing rough and small areas
- Unique -shape great for wheels, fenders, bumpers and other hard to reach spots
- It can be used for coat paint's waxing, polishing and sealing glaze to improve car lightness. Also it is suitable for car detail polishing
- Widely used for Automotive car wheels, metal Aluminum, Stainless steel, Chrome, Jewellery, Plastic, Glass and Detailing.
Green Heavy Use Polishing Pad
Blue Medium Use Polishing Pad
Black/Orange Light Use Polishing Pad
Removes heavy swirl marks, scratches, and oxidation like heavy wool pads.
Refines depth, reflection, and clarity like fine foam pads.
Center pad vent cools pad and machine during extended polishing jobs.
Works on any color paintwork.
Works on all gloss paint types: single stage, clear coat, ceramic clear coat, etc.
Functions best with dual-action polishers.
Works best with compounds and fine cutting polishes.
Hook and loop backing for fast and easy changes.
Microfiber Finishing Pad
Using ultra-fine fiber, the fluff is super soft, with good toughness, does not hurt the car paint, bid farewell to the manual wax collection method, with the professional shock machine for better effect.
RED - Polishing
BLUE - Finishing
Wool Buffing Pad
Perfect for polishing cars, glass, furniture, ceramic
Backing plates (velcro)
How to use:
- When you find the suitable electric switch, twist the opening.
- Find the required polishing cone, align the bayonet, and install it.
- Tighten the polishing cone to the electric rotation, and then turn to the left to tighten the electric rotation.
- Plug in the power supply, press the switch button on the electric switch, you can directly polish the parts you need.
35 Pieces Set (no shaft attachment)
61 Pieces Set (no shaft attachments)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes we ship anywhere in the world with DHL and USPS tracked and insured shipments.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal and all credit cards and debit cards.
How much does shipping cost?
Free Tracked & Insured Shipping for a Limited Time
How long does shipping take?
Due to global events, shipping may take up to 10-15 days depending on your local postage. Although we do expect this to reach you must sooner.
Buy with confidence:
Your private information is never shared, and payment is 100% safe and secure. We process payments using the Verified PayPal gateway. This means you're protected with PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy, which ensures you get what you pay for. If something goes wrong with your transaction, PayPal Buyer Protection has you covered.
When you buy through our online website your details are 100% encrypted and secure:
100% encrypted SSL secure checkout
24/7 support via our customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracking numbers sent with every order